Background: Dental and oral health care services (Askesgilut) are planned care services within a certain period of time on an ongoing basis in the simple promotive, preventive, and curative fields to improve the degree of optimal dental and oral health in individual groups, and the community. by a dental and oral therapist (TGM). The results of the initial survey from the medical record or puskesmas information system show that there is no electronic record/recording of Askesgilut services, it is necessary to design an electronic Askesgilut record that is integrated with the information system. This study aims to obtain the design of the Askesgilut TGM information system at the Puskesmas
Method: The design of the information system in this study uses a prototyping system design approach, namely a modern engineering-based design approach which is an interactive process that involves close working relationships between designers and users. The working relationship between designers and users is carried out through the Focus Group Discussion (FGD) method as well as in-depth interviews to obtain information/opinions/suggestions/inputs needed in designing the Askesgilut Information System application that will be used by TGM in Bandung City. This research involves the IT team as the main researcher.
Result: The results of making this application are the first step in developing the Askesgilut application in order to facilitate TGM in carrying out its main tasks.
Conclusion: It is hoped that the design of the Askesgilut Information System will not only make it easier for TGM at the Puskesmas in carrying out their duties, but also can be used by the management at the puskesmas, which can then be directly connected to the Health Office to the Ministry of Health.
2. Riskesdas. Main Results of Basic Health Research. Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. 2018
3. Shapiro S. Using Google Calendar as an Email Alert System for Electronic Resource Renewals. Libraries (Lond). 2010
4. Baldwin VN, Powell T. Google Calendar: A single case experimental design study of a man with severe memory problems. Neuropsychol Rehabilitation. 2015
5. El Haj M, Gallouj K, Antoine P. Google Calendar Enhances Prospective Memory in Alzheimer's Disease: A Case Report. J Alzheimer's Dis. 2017
6. GULTOM E, PR RRD. BASIC CONCEPTS OF DENTAL AND ORAL HEALTH CARE SERVICES. BASIC CONCEPTS OF DENTAL AND ORAL HEALTH CARE SERVICES. 2012
7. Ml D, Mm W, Elsevier P, Year S. Clinical Oral Hygiene I Dental Hygiene Theory & Practice Course Objectives. Dent Hyg Clin Man Compr Rev Dent Hyg Nield-Gehrig JS Fundam Periodontal Instrum. 2008
8. Darby ML, Walsh M. Procedures Manual to Accompany Dental Hygiene: Theory and Practice. Elsevier Health Sciences. 2009
9. Darby ML, Walsh MM. Application of the human needs conceptual model to dental hygiene practice. J Dent Hyg. 2000
10. Whitten JL. LDBTIM. System Analysis & Design Methods. 7th ed. St. Louis: Times Mirror/Mosby College Publishing; 2007
11. candidata doctora por M, DÃaz Cordero G, Pelekais C, MIT, Aguiar J, Carpena P, et al. MIT App Inventor | Explore MIT App Inventor. Rev del ISM. 2019
12. Chusni MM, et al. 2019. APPYPIE FOR EDUCATION. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling. 2018
13. Wahyudi MA, Anardani S, Hapsari ED. Multimedia Application Development Learning Writing Bibliography of Scientific Works Based on Android Using Appsgeyser. Pros Semin Nas Teknol Inf and Communities. 2019
14. Prasetyanto RAM. DEVELOPMENT OF ANDROID-BASED ANDROMO-BASED LEARNING LEARNING MEDIA TO INCREASE LEARNING MOTIVATION OF CLASS XI STUDENTSâ€¦. â€¦ History-Faculty of Social Sciences UM. 2019
15. Budiu R. Mobile: Native Apps, Web Apps, and Hybrid Apps. The effects of brief mindfulness intervention on acute pain experience: An examination of individual difference. 2013
16. Mudjiyanto B. TYPES OF COMMUNICATION EXPLORATIVE RESEARCH. J Study Communities and Media. 2018
17. Alfeno S, Saptono A, Pamungkas AB. INTERFACE DESIGN OF MONITORING INSTALLMENT PAYMENT APPLICATIONS BASED ON ANDROID MOTOR VEHICLES IN PT Sandro Alfeno, Payment Monitoring Application Interface Design â€¦. J Informatics. 2018
18. Graham MJ, Borgen J. Google Sheets. In: Google Tools Meets Middle School. 2018.
19. Zhang H, Rountev A. Analysis and testing of notifications in android wear applications. In: Proceedings - 2017 IEEE/ACM 39th International Conference on Software Engineering, ICSE 2017. 2017